Will City sell out their allocation for the Charity Shield ?

CTID101 said:
Got two today in Cat 1 block 124.....

Comeon lads get the tickets bought! we will outsing them either way but having a sell out willl give a real boost to the players.

West-Level 1-124 - CAT 1-4-54

Hey I'm in that block too!

Got mine and my lads online this morning - block 543 . Been undecided for a few days whether to go or not due to us going to Cyprus a couple of days after the game and the mrs moaning about me spending too much , so told her it was part of the seasoncard so she's ok with it, hahaha.

jefr said:
Got mine and my lads online this morning - block 543 . Been undecided for a few days whether to go or not due to us going to Cyprus a couple of days after the game and the mrs moaning about me spending too much , so told her it was part of the seasoncard so she's ok with it, hahaha.

I'll tell her the truth in the morning, then you're in trouble!

jefr said:

i hope she doesnt read bluemoon or ur in trouble

bluestevei said:
jefr said:

i hope she doesnt read bluemoon or ur in trouble
She doesn't read bluemoon , she hates anything where she thinks I enjoy myself lol (& I do mean anything !!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.