Will City sell out their allocation for the Charity Shield ?

Its an oddity but true that a hell of a lot of people do`nt like using the phone and more still do`nt like using the internet for buying tickets, there are various reasons but I would say giving out your bank details to some anonymous voice or just clicking away to cyberspace on the internet with your most vital details is not to everyones taste, couple that with bad connections, being put on hold for ages and still not getting what you want really does piss/put people off, it took me 4 attempts by phone to get what I wanted ticket wise for the Charity shield, I was at the end of my tether and only for the fact that I promised i`d get a ticket for my mate as well as me I was quite happy to throw the towel in and say bollox i`m watching it on the telly. I pass eastlands every day and much prefer to deal with a human than get passed from pillar to post via phone or tinternet.

Tricky_Trev said:
So we've only sold 17,500? Oh dear!
That was the estimate from a couple of days ago, I'd say we've sold a couple of thousand at the very least since then.

Manchester1894 said:
Tricky_Trev said:
So we've only sold 17,500? Oh dear!

Any fan moaning they cannot get a ticket for any major final in May can be redirected to this thread.

Why? People priorituse which games they go to. I went to Kiev with 450 others in March but am missing the Community shield. Hope nobody who missed that game moans about tickets either

Manchester1894 said:
Any fan moaning they cannot get a ticket for any major final in May can be redirected to this thread.

I'm missing the game as I'm on holiday. You have to factor in that it's within a fortnight of the kids breaking up from school.

Back for the Swansea game though ;)

andyblue87 said:
Just got my 4, loads going spare. Asked the bloke on the phone, he said he wasn't sure but he thinks it is around 12-13k left.
Load of bollocks , the phone line is a ticket agency in nottingham so they would have no idea how many tickets are bought direct over the net , there will only be a few unsold come the day of the match and with those who gib in you will not see any empty seats at all..

Whitterz said:
Category 4 has 1 block left, Category 3,2,1 have a few to go.....
Just used one of my mates supporter number who isn't going on website and it will not let you buy Cat 1 & 4 tickets. Cat 2 & 3 were ok to purchase. Guessing this means 1 & 4 have sold out now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.