Will City sell out their allocation for the Charity Shield ?

bornagainblue said:
andyblue87 said:
Just got my 4, loads going spare. Asked the bloke on the phone, he said he wasn't sure but he thinks it is around 12-13k left.
Load of bollocks , the phone line is a ticket agency in nottingham so they would have no idea how many tickets are bought direct over the net , there will only be a few unsold come the day of the match and with those who gib in you will not see any empty seats at all..

Erm no its not, its an 0161 number for a start.

sniff said:
bornagainblue said:
andyblue87 said:
Just got my 4, loads going spare. Asked the bloke on the phone, he said he wasn't sure but he thinks it is around 12-13k left.
Load of bollocks , the phone line is a ticket agency in nottingham so they would have no idea how many tickets are bought direct over the net , there will only be a few unsold come the day of the match and with those who gib in you will not see any empty seats at all..

that means nothing, calls can be routed anywhere these days, the number will just be a mask.

after you press 1 for tickets , 2 for match tickets etc it will be routed to their call centre in Nottingham where see tickets are based.

Blue_Ketchup said:
sniff said:
bornagainblue said:

that means nothing, calls can be routed anywhere these days, the number will just be a mask.

after you press 1 for tickets , 2 for match tickets etc it will be routed to their call centre in Nottingham where see tickets are based.

Well he did tell me he was at the ticket office in Manchester if you want to get technical. He also told me about the season tickets being sent out as he had been printing them off all morning, i know from experience that they do that in the ticket office at the club.

sniff said:
Blue_Ketchup said:
sniff said:

Well he did tell me he was at the ticket office in Manchester if you want to get technical. He also told me about the season tickets being sent out as he had been printing them off all morning, i know from experience that they do that in the ticket office at the club.
The lad i spoke to when I couldn't purchase tickets online was in Nottingham and he told me to ring again and press for a different option which would put me through to customer services at the club, once I spoke to someone at the club she told me i couldn't buy the tickets because that section was sold out and keep trying different sections until it allowed me to buy them , now thats technical.

We should give them out to local kids, schools etc, at least that way we might fill.

I know its better to sell them but at least this would look better on telly.

does anyone know if they'll just post my ticket or will i have to sign for it or something?

manc93 said:
does anyone know if they'll just post my ticket or will i have to sign for it or something?
You'll have to sign for it, they're posted special delivery.

markpollard said:
Whitterz said:
Category 4 has 1 block left, Category 3,2,1 have a few to go.....
Just used one of my mates supporter number who isn't going on website and it will not let you buy Cat 1 & 4 tickets. Cat 2 & 3 were ok to purchase. Guessing this means 1 & 4 have sold out now.

No, there are a certain amount of tickets for sale on the web and a certain amount for sale by phone, all that means are that the web sales for those blocks have sold out but phone sales in those blocks can continue...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.