will everyone be cheering for man u next week.

Cheering united? no fucking way....i obviously want spurs to dick them, so when we fail to beat arsenal, we are even further behind spurs. but i wont mind, cause united wont win the title! isnt that what all city fans want?

what a stupid question.....im fucking sick of posts about united. let them win the fucking league, i dont give a shit. as long as we get 4th which will actually give us the opportunity to compete with them on a much more equal footing.

how many times this week have we had to listen to.. "it will be extra special for city fans if they win, cause they can help stop united winning the title"
what a load of shit! it would have been extra special because it would have been a massive help achieving a top 4 place. end of!

In fact, im that desperate for united to win against spurs, i might even head down to the pub with a united shirt on!

Not really cheering for them, more hoping Spurs lose. Although I could care less about the rags getting three points as long as it helps us.

smevchenko said:
Cheering united? no fucking way....i obviously want spurs to dick them, so when we fail to beat arsenal, we are even further behind spurs. but i wont mind, cause united wont win the title! isnt that what all city fans want?

what a stupid question.....im fucking sick of posts about united. let them win the fucking league, i dont give a shit. as long as we get 4th which will actually give us the opportunity to compete with them on a much more equal footing.

how many times this week have we had to listen to.. "it will be extra special for city fans if they win, cause they can help stop united winning the title"
what a load of shit! it would have been extra special because it would have been a massive help achieving a top 4 place. end of!

In fact, im that desperate for united to win against spurs, i might even head down to the pub with a united shirt on!

we'd rather die than wear your shite rag shirt mate

hmm some of you are mad i think! Do you actually hate united more then you love city seems very strange to me surely you want whats best for your club especially when the stakes are so high.

Hell i was chearing on spurs today like it was any other team playing chelsea because it was the best result for arsenal. I also want them to dick on united next week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.