will everyone be cheering for man u next week.

We've done them some huge favours this season, beating Chelsea twice and Arsenal, and them taking 6 points off us, and giving them a Carling Cup final place which lead to a trophy.

They owe us big time for this season, they better fucking beat Spurs. If they win the title, they will have us to thank.

100% without a doubt, anybody who says they dont want them to win next week need to have a look at themselves

Anyone who does not want United to win next week has no place ever watching our club again.

If they support Spurs over United, considering how much finishing fourth means to our club, then they are retards of the highest order.

If u can honestly say that wantin them lot winnin next week means we will finish 4th i wil take it if not i will leave it thanks

Spurs are freaky at the moment. 120 minutes with Pompey, then they rolled over Arsenal, then rolled over Chelsea. Their fitness regime must be excellent, wonder if they will run out of steam or just keep going?

I will not be cheering on united i cant, i never have and never will, even if my life depended on it, Id rather die with dignity.
We dont need them.If we win our remaining games we will get fourth. To be relying on others to do us a favour will lead to disapointment. And if we dont win our remaining games we dont deserve fourth. we can do it ourselves without help from them tossers. Plus i dont want to hear "well we helped you out". you can stick it up your arses you scumy fuckers.
I know this might sound like a stupid comment but we dont need 4th as much as they need the league, so I hope they lose, like I always do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.