will everyone be cheering for man u next week.

I think the people who need to grow up and get real on here are the JCL glory hunters who seem to think that all football is about is success at any cost, money, trophies and seeing your favourite superstar player in adverts.

Ive been following city for 25 years and for me personally the most exciting times was seeing us go all the way down to the 3rd division and back up again.

Anyone who thinks we'll do anything at all in the chumps league next season IF we do get 4th is completely deluded anyway.

jacko74 said:
I think the people who need to grow up and get real on here are the JCL glory hunters who seem to think that all football is about is success at any cost, money, trophies and seeing your favourite superstar player in adverts.

Ive been following city for 25 years and for me personally the most exciting times was seeing us go all the way down to the 3rd division and back up again.

Anyone who thinks we'll do anything at all in the chumps league next season IF we do get 4th is completely deluded anyway.

Another one whos glass is always half empty. I bet you were one of the fans that thought " oh we wont get past the group stages in the Uefa Cup last year aswell. Im fed up with all the negetivity from some fans on here, and i must say, its mainly the older folk, the ones that should be wiser about things. Im 23 and THIS is the most exciting season for me as a city fan. how the fuck you compare that to playing Port Vale, Carlisle, Brentford and the like is beyond me. Personally, i think its time for people like you, to stand up, pass on your season ticket, and there is a club down the road for you who play games like that every week, there called Stockport County, Good Ridence

jacko74 said:

You don't think our team is better than Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs or even United? You've got to be kidding. We even beat a Chelsea side made up of Russian money earlier this season. On our day, we can beat anybody in England and under Mancini, with a few good signings, we'd be the Inter of England next season.

jacko74 said:

really?

oh well, you must tell the lads then.

we might aswell forget it then, let's finish 5th every year, great.

Ric - can we have another forum please, for the haters - so the rest of us can just get on with supporting MANCHESTER CITY.

Fuck me, who gives a fuck if they win another title? It just melts in with the others, the only way we can begin to catch them is to get Champs League football and attract top drawer players. Coming 5th or below WILL slow our progress to truly competing with them, even the haters must realise this? It's pure short-term, anti-City thinking to want Spurs to win next week.

I couldn't agree more. Fuck United. Some people seem to be supporting City just because they want United to lose.

rickmcfc said:
r.soleofsalford said:
NO, me cheering for the scum would make me look like a rag and have no relevance on the eventual outcome. would i like them to win to give us a better shout at 4Th yes . am i splitting hair dam right i am

So you do want them to win then dont you, it not hard really. If tottenham win, it is basically bye bye fourth, if united win ( i hope) then 4th it very much back on. people need to grom the fuck up a bit on here, its like nursery but on the internet.

So sat in front of the TV, screaming for the slime to win, will have an effect on the outcome of a football match.

I think you ought to put the glue bottle down and try and come back to reality. Like i already said, i want them to win so as to increase our chances of 4th place, but as for sitting there shouting for the fuckers your having a laugh.

Mothball said:
I will not be cheering for them.But i want them to win

Exactly I'm not going to be celebrating if they score a goal or cheering ''come on united'' at the TV, but of course I want them to win, we need to get more points than Spurs and if united can stop them getting any points next week great. After the Spurs game I hope united lose all their remaining games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.