will everyone be cheering for man u next week.

jacko74 said:
I think the people who need to grow up and get real on here are the JCL glory hunters who seem to think that all football is about is success at any cost, money, trophies and seeing your favourite superstar player in adverts.

Ive been following city for 25 years and for me personally the most exciting times was seeing us go all the way down to the 3rd division and back up again.

Anyone who thinks we'll do anything at all in the chumps league next season IF we do get 4th is completely deluded anyway.
wow

words do fail me if some of you lot really dont want spurs to lose at united next week? because however much i hate the gooners im looking at them to stuff you lot 4nil,i was slightly gutted arsenal got beat sunday as it more or less ended there title hopes,i wanted arsenal focused on your lot on saturday & still in with a small chance off winning the title,i trust arsenal as a club to give it there best & i hope adebayor plays as it will increase arsenals will to win this game in my opinion,if we can snatch a point at old trafford,you cannot lose by a big margin at arsenal as goal difference is worth a point

Just look at it as them doing us a favour, so don't cheer them on, just calmly egg them on...

jacko74 said:
I think the people who need to grow up and get real on here are the JCL glory hunters who seem to think that all football is about is success at any cost, money, trophies and seeing your favourite superstar player in adverts.

Ive been following city for 25 years and for me personally the most exciting times was seeing us go all the way down to the 3rd division and back up again.

Anyone who thinks we'll do anything at all in the chumps league next season IF we do get 4th is completely deluded anyway.

unbelieveable, not again, exciting going down 2 divisions, you can't make it up

I want the rags to beat spurs at the weekend yes. It wouldn't matter who was playing spurs this weekend I'd want them to win as it is the best possible result for us. Who gives a monkeys if we want another team to win it doesn't make us support city any less

tonea2003 said:
jacko74 said:

It was exciting coming back up from the depths tbf but this now is more exciting by far. We could be on the cusp of our most successful and exciting period in decades. CL qualification is a stepping stone to that. Bring it on.

Want Manure to absolutely stuff Spurs at the weekend!

Might be a good thing they are still in the title race!!

Balti said:
tonea2003 said:

It was exciting coming back up from the depths tbf but this now is more exciting by far. We could be on the cusp of our most successful and exciting period in decades. CL qualification is a stepping stone to that. Bring it on.

agree it was exciting coming up to a point, but as a club of its size and stature we shouldn't have been there in the first place.
as you say this now is the real deal, ready to mix it at the top table

At the worse i want to go into the spuds game 2 points behind at the most, then its totally upto us and would make for a cracking atmosphere, so yes i want the rags to beat spuds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.