will hughes come back for ndj or others?

Won't have even close to the money for his wages. Transfer fee is only part of the deal.

Burnage Burnsy said:
He can have RSC and Bridge for £20 mill then. That's what he wasted when he bought them.....

If I was a QPR fan I would be very worried about him wasting their cash like he wasted ours.

Classless twat.

This This This!!!!

Highly likely considering we can barely put out a midfield at the moment.

Good appointment for them, much more premier league experience than Warnock, showed he can purchase well at that standard with Blackburn. Wouldnt be suprised to see NDJ going that way, especially now Faurlin is out.

In the early days he did reasonably well - 50/50 at least.

He got in Zabba, Barry, Vinnie, NDJ (expensive but good), Given, SWP (not many were complaining at the time). These can be offset by Ben Haim, Jo (arguably not his), Robinho (not his), Bridge - on the fence about Bellamy.

When he did have pots of cash he spunked it on some no-hopers or just overpaid by too much. Badabuyor, Lescott (good but too much), Kolo (good but too much), Tevez (good at the time, trainwreck later), RSC!!!!.

I think he'd be OK with a budget, he's unearthed some gems (mainly from the german league). Still dislike him and think he can't manage top pro's or actually coach defence but he should be able to keep QPR up.

Burnage Burnsy said:
He can have RSC and Bridge for £20 mill then. That's what he wasted when he bought them.....

If I was a QPR fan I would be very worried about him wasting their cash like he wasted ours.

Classless twat.
correct me if I am wrong but wasn't this closer to £30mil (17 Crocky 12 bridge)

I think you will see a load of signings close to Kia

Whats that Mark? You want RSC?? Of course we'll sell him to you...... Now what was it you thought he was worth? Ahhhhh thats right.... £18M please Mark.

Oh you want NDJ as well hmmm ok that'll be £17M please...

(I think you all know where I'm going with this)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.