will hughes come back for ndj or others?

Hughes did sign Kompany, Zabaleta, De Jong, not all his signings were crap, though he did balance those out with signing Santa Cruz

charliebigspuds said:
Tevez??? well they have the same agent!!
Yes the little weasel was stood just behind him as he was being interviewed on leaving the ground. He was probably thinking this will tide us over for up to 18 months whilst we wait for the managers position to become available at Aston Villa, Chelsea etc.

notts blue said:
now it looks like he's getting the QPR job, does anyone think he may come back for nige?

got 20million apparantly,

would be able to offer first team action i should imagine!

They must be crazy i wouldnt give mark hughes 20p. Will end up with 4 injured players on such astronomical wages they will think they have died and gone to heaven

Burnage Burnsy said:
He can have RSC and Bridge for £20 mill then. That's what he wasted when he bought them.....

If I was a QPR fan I would be very worried about him wasting their cash like he wasted ours.

Classless twat.

It`s not all bad.

Samba £400.000
Santa Cruz £3.5M
Kompany £6M
Zabaleta £6M

But overall, shite.

I'm sure NDJ will be desperate to leave City for a club of QPR's stature. The only players at City who would go to QPR are the shit ones and I doubt Hughes wouldn't be stupid enough to come in for Santa Cruz or Bridge now given the way things have gone for them and the wages they are on.

No chance.

Hughes won't blow his budget on him....and even if he could afford him, De Jong would look for a better move than QPR.

I thought he was sh1te on Sunday, but i think he is low on confidence and he is no longer 1st choice.

On his day though, I reckon he could walk into a lot of top European Teams starting 11s.

graham baker said:
Burnage Burnsy said:
He can have RSC and Bridge for £20 mill then. That's what he wasted when he bought them.....

If I was a QPR fan I would be very worried about him wasting their cash like he wasted ours.

Classless twat.

It`s not all bad.

Samba £400.000
Santa Cruz £3.5M
Kompany £6M
Zabaleta £6M

But overall, shite.

Kompany and Zabaleta weren't his buys they were Mansours..

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Kompany and Zabaleta weren't his buys they were Mansours..

By that reckoning you can probably say no buys were his. Mansour might of promised a bit of money when we got Kompany and Zab but he had not taken the club over and I would be very suprised if they were detailing who to buy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.