Will Hughes

Been living in Derby past 5 years and although i could end up eating my words- we need to stay well clear. He'd only be decent for home grown rules. He's lightweight (which doesnt mean everything I know) but unlike the silva's of this world (only one silva) he just isnt good enough to make up for it! He's largely ineffective and misplaces so many passes- since Derby have been challenging he's not had a sniff. Not good enough like most young English 'talent' at the mo- Derby fans love him- but they as a team are average at best so says it all!

Been living in Derby past 5 years and although i could end up eating my words- we need to stay well clear. He'd only be decent for home grown rules. He's lightweight (which doesnt mean everything I know) but unlike the silva's of this world (only one silva) he just isnt good enough to make up for it! He's largely ineffective and misplaces so many passes- since Derby have been challenging he's not had a sniff. Not good enough like most young English 'talent' at the mo- Derby fans love him- but they as a team are average at best so says it all!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.