Will Hughes

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHKGgP6KS94[/youtube]

I really like the look of England's potential in creative midfield for the next generation.

Wilshire, Barkley, Morrison and Hughes all look potentially great for England and could take us to a more positive and modern place in international football.

Who else is catching the eye? There is Shaw at Southampton, he looks class.

We have to get this kid. He is a great fit for our style of play. I have seen loads of young up and coming English lads, and while they often all looked good, they never seemed to have that style we liked. This kid does. But then again, he fits into any good style :)

What they would be asking for this kid will be stupid money 8m is about right throw in some add ons to raise it to 15m I think that is fair

Would love him at City, I think he's going to be the next truly world class English player. The only problem is if we would give him the playing time he needs to grow into that talent, we have enough juggling of players in midfield as it is.

I like this kid a lot and he would be perfect for us. He's going to be an excellent player.
Would love to bring him here in January and loan him back to Derby til the summer, before getting him involved in pre season with the likes of Silva where he could only learn.
Send him out on loan to another prem club to help him develop and then 12-18 months from now he's pushing for a first team slot!

MC ID said:
Would love him at City, I think he's going to be the next truly world class English player. The only problem is if we would give him the playing time he needs to grow into that talent, we have enough juggling of players in midfield as it is.

I remember people saying that about Tom Huddlestone when he was at Derby.

Manx Blue said:
MC ID said:

I remember people saying that about Tom Huddlestone when he was at Derby.
And Huddlestone should have, had he worked harder, gotten lucky with injuries and kept his weight down. His ball skill, technique, and passing ability and intelligence has never been in question. Its his effort and inability to stay professionally fit, that has dropped him to Hull's level.

Pubteam Lomas said:
Would love to bring him here in January and loan him back to Derby til the summer, before getting him involved in pre season with the likes of Silva where he could only learn.
World Cup year so Silva, Navas, Kun etc probably will miss pre-season.
Milner more likely to be in earlier after England's likely early exit, though ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.