Will Irealnd start 2moro?

scorer said:
Irish_Blue said:
we need to be terrorising opposition, at home especially.

Yes but I suspect that in narrowing the pitch that is not foremost in the thoughts of the management team, more like play defensive and catch the opposition on the counter.... totally 100% the wrong way for MANCHESTER CITY to play.

How many yards have they brought the pitch in ?

Fast, possession football is how I'd play it - stretching the pitch. I am a bit concerned at how much we give the ball away.

M22_blu said:
felixbg said:
definately not

but to play bellamy out wide is the only way he could play as I wouldnt drop adebayor or tevez for him. Sorry I love bellers but petrov is a better more effective option on the left SWP is the same on the right, playing more narrow with Ireland and barry sharing the graft of covering the left would make us more a threat coming forward. Fair enough if were playing a top team who will make us work for the ball he'll offer us work rate and good cover down the wing but birmingham will concede alot of the ball to us and we need are more creative players to exploit this.

I'd play Bellamy ahead of Tevez every time

Blueboylewis09 said:
Today in Training, Ireland looked pretty good. He was playing a centre attacking kind of role. He looked sharp and scored once or twice. Nothing was given away. I have a feeling he might play but at the expense of Swp.

this is what i want to hear, come on hughesy, you know it makes sense.

I have this gut feeling that Ireland will start matches when Robbie does. Seems to be a partnership.

Swp Ireland Barry Robbie

Ade / Rsc Tevez / Bellars

Rammyblues said:
I have this gut feeling that Ireland will start matches when Robbie does. Seems to be a partnership.

Swp Ireland Barry Robbie

Ade / Rsc Tevez / Bellars

Ireland and Robinho linked up brilliantly last season, they really seemed to be on the same page. I think alot of people on here have forgotten just how good Robinho is because he isn't playing at the moment. Out of sight, out of mind. I can't wait for Robinho to come back and I bet Ireland can't either. Ireland's goal in Hamburg was probably the best we scored all last season and its no surprise it was those two combining for it.

sam the drummer said:
I'd love to see Ireland play Attacking Mid or a similar role to Lampard.

------De Jong----Barry----
Tevez------Ireland-----Bellamy
---------Adebayor----------

This for me. Petrov and SWP will be disappointed but thats what you get when you build a squad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.