Will KDB win player of the year?

Henderson hoping his reputation will rise being on the sick, sneaky but plenty before him have gained this elevation in this way.
Dippers exit chumps league because captain fantastic Henderson out. - headlines already written.

There’s always a final push around now from the media to hand the individual awards to a Scouse ****.
Seeing Henderson being given the push this time around would be amusing if it wasn’t so fucking sad.

If Henderson wins it, it will confirm my prior belief that three votes do not solely rely on player votes.

Out of interest would anybody saying that it should go to a Liverpool player still think that if we won a treble and they only won the league?

Can't see anyone but a Liverpool player winning it, and rightly so given their season.
It's the system that is paramount at Liverpool - no player is bigger than the system. At different points in the season, Fabinho, Alisson, Mane, Gomez, etc. have all been injured and Liverpool have kept on winning. The players are good but they're ability is exaggerated because of how good the system is. Compare this to a team like City which 20+ points behind Liverpool, conceding chances all over the pitch, strikers and wingers out of form and missing open tap-ins. It's much harder to perform at a 10/10 level in such team and this is why KdB stands out. Even Delph, ehm, I mean Origi would look good in a team like Liverpool. KdB is carrying City this season and he absolutely deserves to be POTY.

If Henderson wins it, it will confirm my prior belief that three votes do not solely rely on player votes.

Has a footballer ever won poty for basically running around, putting a shift in and pulling a face ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.