Will Mancini be sacked if we lose tonight?

I fucking well hope so,I mean what has he ever done for us,except win the FA cup,oh and the Premiership,oh and the community shield,if we let him stay around he might even do something with the roads,and aqueducts and health......... I mean we can't have that,get rid asap !

Sack him before while there's still time and get Di Matteo in he knows how to succeed in Europe.

he better not be, we've done all that panic sacking shit. we need to stand firm and keep our heads. regardless of tonights result. sack bob and the rest of football esp the rags will be rubbing their hands with glee as we'd have just weakened ourselves considerably.

bob can be a loon but fergie himself drops bollocks and he hasn't done bad.

If we lose tonight the media and certain individuals will be saying we're fighting it out for Guardiola's signature, possibly throwing Benitez' name in there for good measure.

The reality will be that Mancini would have been sacked already as the the chances of us going through are very slim and with the club statement to the Guardian, Mancini's tenure is guaranteed for now.

However, we lose at Chelsea ;)

Or better still will didactic be the new clarkie and be put on the list of classic threads ?

If he is we might as well take the prem trophy over to the red scum we will be handing it to them on a plate especially with Chelsea imploding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.