Will Mancini be sacked if we lose tonight?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
didactic said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Is this thread for billy shears or what?

Fucking stupid.yeah lets sack mancini hey for bringing us 3 trophies eh.

Where was it suggested we sack him? Why do people just respond without reading the thread? It was a question as to will our board do what the Chelsea owner has done as Europe is important to them. At no point did I say I want him sacked and have said more than once that I think it will be a bad idea.

You may not want it but why would our owners.Are you wumming didactic?Never in a million yrs would they get rid.I take it you have given up on getting through then?

Not at all even if we lose id like Mancini to fulfill his contract.

Why the fuck can't we get Leslie back? He's clearly available and yet we refuse to make our move. WTF is going on?! If Hughes hasn't been reappointed by first thing tomorrow morning at the latest, I am chucking my season card in the canal. I expect to see the clueless one in the stands tonight and the Sheikh better make sure this happens or there will be trouble.

Carstairs said:
The sooner we appoint Harry Redknapp the better IMO.

Him too, my other mate is driving him.

Pam said:
Why the fuck can't we get Leslie back? He's clearly available and yet we refuse to make our move. WTF is going on?! If Hughes isn't our manager again by first thing tomorrow morning, I am chucking my season card in the canal.

My 3rd mate was going to take him but he had to stay in and wash his hair.

I think the more vital question is if Mancini will be sacked if we win tonight.

Tevez was stripped of the captaincy for losing the toss, so our trigger happy owners have form for this.

LittleStan said:
scarty10 said:
Yeah, hopefully.....that way we can quickly move to tie up Di Matteo before some other european football powerhouse gets in there first.

Serious Facepalm.

I know that Di Matteo will be in the stands tonight, my mate is booked to drive him.

Are you sure you've got that one the right way round? Good money in minicabbing on matchdays.

Malty said:
Our owners are patient and understand football, we are in safe hands.

Patience is unacceptable. Our owners better think on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.