Will Mancini be sacked if we lose tonight?

RandomJ said:
This just shows the immaturity of some of our fane base.

It took United and Chelsea years to do anything of note in the Champions League and they weren't handed two of the hardest groups in a row.

"But but but we spent lots of money so we should be winning it every year" it doesn't work like that. We are up against teams with years of experience in the competition and in case you haven't noticed they aren't shit sides we're playing either. Grow the fuck up.
This

I think it would be foolish not to think that if we dont retain the PL crown, Bob's tenure may come under some scrutiny. FWIW, I think we will retain, but then I think an obvious objective for next season will be get out of the group stages, 3 failures to do so on the spin arent going to cut the mustard with ADUG.

I'm sure I'll get a slagging, but just trying to be a realist.

EDIT - not sure that first sentence makes sense, but you know what I'm trying to say ;)

TFC said:
I think it would be foolish not to think that if we dont retain the PL crown, Bob's tenure may come under some scrutiny. FWIW, I think we will retain, but then I think an obvious objective for next season will be get out of the group stages, 3 failures to do so on the spin arent going to cut the mustard with ADUG.

We have won trophys two years in a row. its impossible to win something every year

do we really want to turn into chelsea?

Some of you surely failed English at school the thread is a PRO Mancini thread not an attack on the manager and hoping the owners see how loved he is. Learn to read before reacting, it works.

Bellamyend said:
enough is enough, he has to go TONIGHT

these are his players, no shape at all, piss-poor formation - cant even do the basics - abysmal to watch

Harry for 6 months and then Pep, Jose or Lennon in the summer.

Oh my fucking days, ill have some of what you're injecting.

zeven said:
TFC said:

We have won trophys two years in a row. its impossible to win something every year

do we really want to turn into chelsea?

Not at all, I love me some Bob for the record.

However, Mancini just like any manager will have objectives he needs accomplish - its just that these objectives will be much higher than most for obvious reasons. Getting out of the group stages of the CL will likely be one of them and we have let ourselves down badly this campaign. Folly to think this wont be looked at.

didactic said:
Some of you surely failed English at school the thread is a PRO Mancini thread not an attack on the manger and hoping the owners see how loved he is. Learn to read before reacting, it works.

After your op you've got nerve slagging anyone off on this forum.

Lord give me fucking strength.

Back him for years to come and we'll see trophy after trophy.

I feel bad i doubted him last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.