Will Mancini be sacked if we lose tonight?

allan harper said:
didactic said:
Some of you surely failed English at school the thread is a PRO Mancini thread not an attack on the manger and hoping the owners see how loved he is. Learn to read before reacting, it works.

After your op you've got nerve slagging anyone off on this forum.

Lord give me fucking strength.

Not my fault your comprehension skills are terrible, read the question again. I clearly stated I want him here for a long time.

didactic said:
allan harper said:
didactic said:
Some of you surely failed English at school the thread is a PRO Mancini thread not an attack on the manger and hoping the owners see how loved he is. Learn to read before reacting, it works.

Not my fault your comprehension skills are terrible, read the question again. I clearly stated I want him here for a long time.

Your OP and title were poor choices imo mate. Looking for trouble if i'm being honest.

didactic said:
allan harper said:
didactic said:

It's not my fault your thread title makes you look like a right fucking plankton

allan harper said:
didactic said:
allan harper said:

It's not my fault your thread title makes you look like a right fucking plankton

To those incapable of intelligent comprehension the others understood and answered the question intelligently.

allan harper said:
didactic said:
allan harper said:

Not sure if they can fish mate, has bobby gone?

didactic said:
Some of you surely failed English at school the thread is a PRO Mancini thread not an attack on the manager and hoping the owners see how loved he is. Learn to read before reacting, it works.

You say you have no opinion. Have you now formed an opinion?

didactic said:
allan harper said:
didactic said:

To those incapable of intelligent comprehension the others understood and answered the question intelligently.

I often talk to my 6 year old daughter at her level too.

andyhinch said:
allan harper said:
didactic said:

Not sure if they can fish mate, has bobby gone?

He is fucked mate, he's got more chance of surviving if he joins the Palestinian front line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.