Will Mancini be sacked if we lose tonight?

rochdaleblue said:
hisroyalblueness said:
Mancini to go because we failed to progress in the CL after so few campaigns in it?
Not a chance of that - it would be absolutely ridiculous and the very thought could only be inspired by empty heads reading pantomime dame headlines in the red top sporting pages or listening to that irksome comedy of an advertising radio station 'talk shite'.

If we can win an honour a year in every full year he's at the helm then he'll be amongst the most successful managers in the prem and our most successful manager ever.
This is a mad thread - who wouldn't want to keep him?

I agree with this..We've just been in the hardest group in champions league history. Although performances were disappointing, i dont think anyone expected us to get out of this group. Utd didnt get out of last years group stage but no one was calling for Fergies head. Keep the faith it will happen for us in Europe eventually. Lets just start dominating the premier league first..starting with a win against the reds on Sunday.

was there an outcry like this when they failed so badly last year?

was there fuck

What's the difference between Roberto Mancini and a French dictionary? The dictionary will get you somewhere in Europe.

rochdaleblue said:
hisroyalblueness said:
Mancini to go because we failed to progress in the CL after so few campaigns in it?
Not a chance of that - it would be absolutely ridiculous and the very thought could only be inspired by empty heads reading pantomime dame headlines in the red top sporting pages or listening to that irksome comedy of an advertising radio station 'talk shite'.

If we can win an honour a year in every full year he's at the helm then he'll be amongst the most successful managers in the prem and our most successful manager ever.

I agree with this..We've just been in the hardest group in champions league history. Although performances were disappointing, i dont think anyone expected us to get out of this group. Utd didnt get out of last years group stage but no one was calling for Fergies head. Keep the faith it will happen for us in Europe eventually. Lets just start dominating the premier league first..starting with a win against the reds on Sunday.

Agreed! Lets get behind the team for a huge game

burning blue soul said:
rochdaleblue said:
hisroyalblueness said:

he will be gne by end of season, in fact if pep says yes he will be looking for a job in the new year. i love the guy, but its a results game and in the very top league he has shown that he will not perform. shame, but thats footy!!!

Evidence for this ?

cookster said:
yatesy94 said:
I'm all for Mancini, but I reckon he'll have retain this league and get to the latter stages of the FA cup to realistically keep his job. With Txiki and Soriano recently installed I'd be slightly concerned if I were Roberto.

Said that months ago. If he don't win the prem it's curtains.

Cant help but feel the same. The tiredness excuse is out the window now we pretty much have a full week between games - let the league slip into the hands of that shower and serious questions are going to be asked.

It really will take a lot of explaining away our pathetic displays in this competition. Two competitions left. There simply are no more excuses. If we don´t retain the league he´s gone

whicko said:
ayrshire_blue said:
#timeforchange
End of the world, everyone is forgetting just how far we have come in a short time,remember Grimsby,York,Stockport etc. Jesus get behind the team and Roberto and bring on the Rags CTID

Crashing out of the UCL for 2 years in a row with all the resources and money spent . I think its time for a change.

CityCTID said:
the usual suspects are out in force

15cebz4.jpg

i cannot stop laughing

I honestly think Mancini knows he's pretty much done. He's not exactly great at hiding his emotions, both in interviews and in the technical area, and he just sounds like he's going through the motions collecting his wages. I know he's not great at speaking English, but he gave the most generic recycled non-sense interview tonight.

I think he knows that his shiny new contract has some modest conditions concerning the Champions League, and he's at the mercy of whether or not the club want him around next season.

One thing's for sure: We will never win a European trophy with Mancini. He will never have such an honor with another club either. His ability to choose the right tactics is spiraling into the abyss with the added pressure of his past failings becoming more influential in his future ones.

Dethred said:
I honestly think Mancini knows he's pretty much done. He's not exactly great at hiding his emotions, both in interviews and in the technical area, and he just sounds like he's going through the motions collecting his wages. I know he's not great at speaking English, but he gave the most generic recycled non-sense interview tonight.

I think he knows that his shiny new contract has some modest conditions concerning the Champions League, and he's at the mercy of whether or not the club want him around next season.

One thing's for sure: We will never win a European trophy with Mancini. He will never have such an honor with another club either. His ability to choose the right tactics is spiraling into the abyss with the added pressure of his past failings becoming more influential in his future ones.

This. It's only a matter of time, I just hope the time comes sooner rather than later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.