Will Mancini be sacked if we lose tonight?

[bigimg]http://fingersonblast.squarespace.com/storage/cat-kitten-with-silly-hat-dancing-animated-1-DHD.gif[/bigimg]

jellert said:
In holland they say the tactics of mancini and the players tonight are a big big big disgrace.

A whole country thinks that. Wow.

City need an attacking minded coach..m said it a million times.. seriously.. you won't pay a penny for this sort football? Football was made to entertain people.. mancini is just breaking the football

Did we bore you last season?

Danielmanc said:
Sky Blue said:
Caveman said:
Fuckin hell, some people are talking absolute shit in this thread!

The worst it's ever been on here tonight. Half of them are closet red twats though....

More than half I think

Yeah, more than likely. Hopefully will be a lot quieter Sunday evening...

ayrshire_blue said:
Dethred said:
I honestly think Mancini knows he's pretty much done. He's not exactly great at hiding his emotions, both in interviews and in the technical area, and he just sounds like he's going through the motions collecting his wages. I know he's not great at speaking English, but he gave the most generic recycled non-sense interview tonight.

I think he knows that his shiny new contract has some modest conditions concerning the Champions League, and he's at the mercy of whether or not the club want him around next season.

One thing's for sure: We will never win a European trophy with Mancini. He will never have such an honor with another club either. His ability to choose the right tactics is spiraling into the abyss with the added pressure of his past failings becoming more influential in his future ones.

This. It's only a matter of time, I just hope the time comes sooner rather than later.
Laughable

TCIB said:
mekonmcfc said:
TCIB said:
So why is this not unlucky ?

Can Mancini only be lucky and shit ?

Absolute crap.

Listen the club not him came up with the #together strap line , he took advice from Kidd and the players really gelled.

I really do not value your opinion, you come over as a cocky know all. That knows nothing and more than likely never played the game, although probably very good on the Xbox

I don't care a jot if you value my opinion or not, you post here i have a right to reply, don't like it ? you know what to do.

Your now making assumptions about me with the hope of discrediting me or to insult.
Fair enough, i'll assume your about 17 or so then.

Well i can assure you i don't play football computer games and have played in a few leagues, so you keep assuming fella.

Don't try to evade responsibility for what YOU said.

You said he was lucky at the end of last season but now we are poor he is shite basically.
So i am highlighting the bias in your reasoning.

There is no bias in my reasoning.we were extremely lucky last season, even down to scoring in the 94th minute. But yes you can say you make your won luck
This season the players don't seem to understand what's happening around them, no passion, no pace, no pressure on the ball, no shots, no attacking threat, no man management. He should look at their manager in how to manage. He won consecutive titles on little money.

So yes it is down to Mancini and time is quickly running out. We have regressed this season

Sky Blue said:
Caveman said:
Fuckin hell, some people are talking absolute shit in this thread!

The worst it's ever been on here tonight. Half of them are closet red twats though....
Very true. This thread is fucking ridiculous tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.