Will Mancini be sacked if we lose tonight?

mekonmcfc said:
TCIB said:
mekonmcfc said:
Listen the club not him came up with the #together strap line , he took advice from Kidd and the players really gelled.

I really do not value your opinion, you come over as a cocky know all. That knows nothing and more than likely never played the game, although probably very good on the Xbox

I don't care a jot if you value my opinion or not, you post here i have a right to reply, don't like it ? you know what to do.

Your now making assumptions about me with the hope of discrediting me or to insult.
Fair enough, i'll assume your about 17 or so then.

Well i can assure you i don't play football computer games and have played in a few leagues, so you keep assuming fella.

Don't try to evade responsibility for what YOU said.

You said he was lucky at the end of last season but now we are poor he is shite basically.
So i am highlighting the bias in your reasoning.

There is no bias in my reasoning.we were extremely lucky last season, even down to scoring in the 94th minute. But yes you can say you make your won luck
This season the players don't seem to understand what's happening around them, no passion, no pace, no pressure on the ball, no shots, no attacking threat, no man management. He should look at their manager in how to manage. He won consecutive titles on little money.

So yes it is down to Mancini and time is quickly running out. We have regressed this season

samuraijesus+rolled+a+random+image+posted+in+comment+64+at+_bbcab350ca822bfd738891d0ab594e13.jpg

mekonmcfc said:
TCIB said:
mekonmcfc said:
Listen the club not him came up with the #together strap line , he took advice from Kidd and the players really gelled.

I really do not value your opinion, you come over as a cocky know all. That knows nothing and more than likely never played the game, although probably very good on the Xbox

I don't care a jot if you value my opinion or not, you post here i have a right to reply, don't like it ? you know what to do.

Your now making assumptions about me with the hope of discrediting me or to insult.
Fair enough, i'll assume your about 17 or so then.

Well i can assure you i don't play football computer games and have played in a few leagues, so you keep assuming fella.

Don't try to evade responsibility for what YOU said.

You said he was lucky at the end of last season but now we are poor he is shite basically.
So i am highlighting the bias in your reasoning.

There is no bias in my reasoning.we were extremely lucky last season, even down to scoring in the 94th minute. But yes you can say you make your won luck
This season the players don't seem to understand what's happening around them, no passion, no pace, no pressure on the ball, no shots, no attacking threat, no man management. He should look at their manager in how to manage. He won consecutive titles on little money.

So yes it is down to Mancini and time is quickly running out. We have regressed this season

Overtired......Time for bed.

SWP's back said:
Sky Blue said:
Caveman said:
Fuckin hell, some people are talking absolute shit in this thread!

The worst it's ever been on here tonight. Half of them are closet red twats though....
Very true. This thread is fucking ridiculous tonight.

Fuck you, this place is brilliant tonight. Absolutely hilarious.

If we were in a relegation fight and out of FA Cup in the first round I could understand some of the moaning on here.
We are the reigning Prem Champions, we are 2nd in the league, we have the best defensive record in the Prem, we are undefeated this season, we are undefeated in 20 games, we haven't been beaten at home for 38 games and that's almost 2 fucking years without someone breaching fortress Etihad.
What's the quickest any team has won the Champs League from when they 1st qualified ?
I bet it's not 2 seasons that's for sure.
Forza Mancini
CTID

Asked this question after we were booted out last season:

What do you expect Mancini to change that will give us success next year in the CL? After his Inter and City European campaigns, do you think it's likely we will turn this around?

I said 'no' to both last season and it hasn't changed. Mancini will always be loved by the fans because of the domestic success, but our management is different. They have to balance the books for FFP, they have to worry about marketing exposure in foreign countries; neither of these can succeed if we can't get out of our group. We can't even improve our coefficient to get out of these 'group of death' scenarios.

I'm going to bed soon, I reckon when I start work at 6am ill have enough material on here to keep me entertained for my 8 hour shift.

Win sunday and he'll be a genius again.
I do think if he has another poor European campaign next year he will be gone even if we win the prem. Our owners want global success.

The Ox said:
If we were in a relegation fight and out of FA Cup in the first round I could understand some of the moaning on here.
We are the reigning Prem Champions, we are 2nd in the league, we have the best defensive record in the Prem, we are undefeated this season, we are undefeated in 20 games, we haven't been beaten at home for 38 games and that's almost 2 fucking years without someone breaching fortress Etihad.
What's the quickest any team has won the Champs League from when they 1st qualified ?
I bet it's not 2 seasons that's for sure.
Forza Mancini
CTID

Sense breaks out on BM !

Some of these "supporters" should be careful what they wish for

Danielmanc said:
Sky Blue said:
Caveman said:
Fuckin hell, some people are talking absolute shit in this thread!

The worst it's ever been on here tonight. Half of them are closet red twats though....

More than half I think

Some are the usual rag teenagers tying to recover what's left of their pitiful dignity and some, I'm afraid, are new fan glory hunters.
Not to say that all new fans are glory hunters of course but it's inevitable that our recent trajectory has brought in a few of the 'rag type' fans that every true fan at every football club loathes.
Just note their monikers and ignore the sad tw@s is all - no true City fan would be whinging about RM given the success he's already delivered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.