Will Mancini be sacked if we lose tonight?

No, i can bet anything you want that our chairman will give him at least one more season to perform well at european stage.
When i say european stage, i mean advancing to later stage in the CL or winning the Europa League.
Two many of you overlook that trophee and forget that in order to succeed within those new FFP regulations you need incomes, which would be far more consequent with a European title in our closet.

chicagoblues said:
Bobby is the hardest working manager ever and for a change he deserves respect for his hard work he has put on.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Cielo Azzurro said:
d8fc22ba.gif

Hahaha this always cracks me up. It was just a question fella as I was worried.

The man is under serious pressure you all act like you have inner knowledge of the clubs thinking? Remember Jose getting sacked the first time he had won them trophies too but sometimes owners have a direction they want to take things. One thing I know about rich Arabs from all my friends is that they do not like losing. For them everything is a competition and being best in all areas (best house, car, business, yacht and football club). Also the appointment of Peps old bosses is no simple coincidence I just want don't want to get hit by a side winder hence the question.

Also I do not think that the fact it leaked our gaffer had been romancing other clubs all summer would have gone down well with the owners. Do not be so dismissive and just try and understand this is a genuine question.

didactic said:
Cielo Azzurro said:

Hahaha this always cracks me up. It was just a question fella as I was worried.

The man is under serious pressure you all act like you have inner knowledge of the clubs thinking? Remember Jose getting sacked the first time he had won them trophies too but sometimes owners have a direction they want to take things. One thing I know about rich Arabs from all my friends is that they do not like losing. For them everything is a competition and being best in all areas (best house, car, business, yacht and football club). Also the appointment of Peps old bosses is no simple coincidence I just want don't want to get hit by a side winder hence the question.

Also I do not think that the fact it leaked our gaffer had been romancing other clubs all summer would have gone down well with the owners. Do not be so dismissive and just try and understand this is a genuine question.
Is he really under pressure
Last time i checked we are champions and top of the league how is that being losers?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.