Will Mancini be sacked if we lose tonight?

I think some of you are being incredibly naive.

Ask yourselves this very simple question: What on earth do you think we have appointed Soriano and Begiristain for?

Out of all the people in the world we could have gone after, we have appointed those two. Who just happen to work at the same club, the club where one of the CL's most successful managers is on a sabatical considering his next move.

Do you think this is all random? I don't.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Looks like I picked the wrong week to give up heroin.
5y5a4esu.jpg

Didsbury Dave said:
i'd be stunned if he were sacked tonight. Stranger things have happened in football (as we've seen today), but I don't believe he will. It's not beyond the realms of possibility his fate could be decided tonight though.

Not a chance.....

His fate will be decided once it becomes apparent whether or not we become only the 3rd ever back to back premier league Champions.

I think we will and mancini will see his contract out... then return home to Coach Italy

i hope not. we need stability and i'd rather establish our superiority in the premiership this year and show we really are the best team in Britain

Chippy_boy said:

Ask yourselves this very simple question: What on earth do you think we have appointed Soriano and Begiristain for?

Out of all the people in the world we could have gone after, we have appointed those two. Who just happen to work at the same club, the club where one of the CL's most successful managers is on a sabatical considering his next move.

Think the OP meant ' would he be sacked tonight/tomorrow ' if we lose tonight.

Can't see that happening.......

However, you are right in what you say about Trixie - if we don't win the league and/or progress beyond tonight, I think Pep might come in the summer...........

Chippy_boy said:

Pep Guardiola has catagorically stated he will not go back into management this year.

Chelsea tested his resolve 3 days ago and he said the same thing then.

Until he gets the hunger back he will not be seen in a dugout.

Also these 2 chaps are very good at what they do it is blind speculation to say anything beyond we want the best suits working for us.

His cards are certainly marked, but can't see us pulling the trigger just yet. Pep is waiting in the wings the job is his for the start of the season<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:38 pm --<br /><br />
the goats backside said:
If i am frying an egg and some fat gets on my shirt how do i get it off

Take your fag out of ye god and take your shirt off

Of course he will what has he done since he's been at city FFS! Oh yer an FA cup and an EPL tittle and some of the best football played by a city team since the days of being a snotty kid on the Kippax coughing on a no 6.
Looks like the mad ruski has stirred things up haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.