Will Mancini be sacked if we lose tonight?

one-flew-over-the-cuckoos-nest-scene.jpg

jellert said:
In holland they say the tactics of mancini and the players tonight are a big big big disgrace.
[/quote]

In holland they say it's good to poke a stick up yer shitter so you can take your choice regards dutch advice. I'm ignoring it and staying stick free you weirdo.

PS. Don't you feel daft with a stick up yer arse?

br62 said:
The fact that we did not win a single game in the CL is unacceptable....we have actually got worse (3 points)this year compared to 10 points last year which reflects very badly on the manager. After another year of playing together our players should be improving as a team and not going backwards.

Mancini's personality is totally uninspiring and his interviews are so depressingly boring. For me, the truly great managers all have a certain charisma and a passion about them whether you like them or not.

I think he will be given to the end of the season but what happens then is anybody's guess.

Go on. Which of these managers do personality interviews that 'totally inspire' you? Which ones have this certain passion and charisma?

So Mancini doesn't give you a hard on when he's on telly. So fucking what.

Burtonblue said:
Win sunday and he'll be a genius again.
I do think if he has another poor European campaign next year he will be gone even if we win the prem. Our owners want global success.

if they want global success they have to buy the players that manager want.

mancini said we're not good enough and we need 3/4 world class players when summer marked started , and he was right.

Pointless thread, whatever the fans think the fate of any manager will be decided way above our heads for reasons unknown to us.

mcmanus said:
br62 said:
The fact that we did not win a single game in the CL is unacceptable....we have actually got worse (3 points)this year compared to 10 points last year which reflects very badly on the manager. After another year of playing together our players should be improving as a team and not going backwards.

Mancini's personality is totally uninspiring and his interviews are so depressingly boring. For me, the truly great managers all have a certain charisma and a passion about them whether you like them or not.

I think he will be given to the end of the season but what happens then is anybody's guess.

Go on. Which of these managers do personality interviews that 'totally inspire' you? Which ones have this certain passion and charisma?

So Mancini doesn't give you a hard on when he's on telly. So fucking what.

i dont think it is too much to ask surely Mancini could do a bit of sword swallowing or tell the odd mother in law joke to keep br62 happy

maybe a card trick or something

just a thought

S04 said:
Pointless thread, whatever the fans think the fate of any manager will be decided way above our heads for reasons unknown to us.

Thank God ! The club management are less drama queenish and more realisitc that some of the fuckwittery on here tonight I think

hisroyalblueness said:
Some are the usual rag teenagers tying to recover what's left of their pitiful dignity and some, I'm afraid, are new fan glory hunters.

That's not necessarily true though - I know a Chelsea fan who has supported them since the 60s and every time they don't win he moans about how shit they are. I just remind him how shit they really used to be! I'm sure plenty of long time City fans are the same.

As far as I'm concerned, everything that's happened to us in the past few years is fantastic and I won't let a few poor performances spoil my happiness!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.