Will murray win wimbledon?/ serina appreciation society

Re: Will murray win wimbledon?

a_womble_465x370.jpg

theres more chance of him running on the court chasing a emtpy packet of hobnobs than murray winning

Not a snowballs chance in hell as they like to say, but it would be good for the sport as has been demonstrated in the last few days we're at the utter wank level.

I am however I'm quite interested in the development of the young women in the game..

davymcfc said:
to be honest i dont think he will ever win a grand slam
Do you even watch tennis!!! The guy is class and will win Grand Slams without a doubt.

Little Johnny finally persuaded his parents to buy him a small TV set for his birthday and, against their better judgement, they succumbed to his request to keep it in his bedroom.
They were starting to worry that he was spending far too much time in his bedroom watching TV and had concerns about the sort of programmes he may be watching.
One evening, Johnny emerged from his bedroom and asked "Dad, what's 'love-juice?'"
His father, horrified, asked Johnny to sit down and said "Johnny. I think it's about time I told you about 'the birds and the bees'."
After explaining the 'facts of life' to Johnny, his father says "Johnny, this 'love-juice' business. What exactly were you watching on TV?"
Johnny replies "Something called 'Wimbledon'."

djokovic looking good btw

Murray will do it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.