Will murray win wimbledon?/ serina appreciation society

Re: Will murray win wimbledon?

der-bomber said:
dannybcity said:
Cheesy said:
dannybcity said:
Come on Andy...Come on Andy...COME ON ANDY...come on andy

Yeah I hope Andy wins too.

I don't really care TBH, this was my impression of the crowd.

Was it a Homo who shouted that last one....

No it wasn't a 'homo', just a small girl.

quite impressed with murray upto yet.

Sven_Goran_Eriksson said:
federer is gonna win im afraid

what the hell do you know? you conceded 8 against boro... ;-)

this is fuckin cheat ffs.... it wasnt fair on roddick when murray hit a serve which was so far out that its unbelievable it wasnt called out... if it was roddick would have this second set in the bag..... when its the other guy the commentators dont mention it, whereas if it was murray thats all they would go on about... bloody annoys me, hope roddick deals with the ****

ussy said:
this is fuckin cheat ffs.... it wasnt fair on roddick when murray hit a serve which was so far out that its unbelievable it wasnt called out... if it was roddick would have this second set in the bag..... when its the other guy the commentators dont mention it, whereas if it was murray thats all they would go on about... bloody annoys me, hope roddick deals with the ****

If Roddick thought it was out, he could have challenged it. He didn't challenge it, so he must have thought it was good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.