Will NDJ ever score?

The worst example of a City player being unable to shoot that I've seen was Asa Hartford. Unlike most other players that put the ball Row Z, Hartford was able to stroke the ball about the park with great accuracy, both long and short, with either foot. He just couldnt shoot.

he's about the worst player I've seen ever in terms of shooting ability

it's pathetic that a regular International footballer who played in a World Cup Final and who's paid £30000 - £60000 pw cannot even get a shot on target - he was the same last season too

Who's the player bossing the midfield
Nige de Jong and he'll put you on your arse
He looks good
Looks fine
He might score some time.

Why don't do something like they use to do at Maine Road, What minute City will score, Let's do what month / year NDJ will score. I've got December 2011

smidycent said:
Why don't do something like they use to do at Maine Road, What minute City will score, Let's do what month / year NDJ will score. I've got December 2011

I've got never

no, never. I'm that convinced that I offerred my mate 50-1 when he said at the match on Saturday that he'll get 5, yes 5!!!!!!, this season, he didn't take me up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.