Will Sergio be available for the Bernabeu?

I would look to start Mario in Madrid. This game will be huge, the World will be watching and Mario will want to show the world his talent. Not to mention trying to show Mourinho how good he is.

In My opinion Madrid is a game we can lose, beat Dortmund at home, we have to beat Ajax home and away, then we'll be heading out to Dortmund with 9 points, a draw could put them out.

Play Real at home when they have already qualified, and beat their reserves, just like Bayern last year.

Sergio is best being available for the Premiership, in the Prem he is outstanding where Mario is...well insert your own opinions.

schfc6 said:
I would look to start Mario in Madrid. This game will be huge, the World will be watching and Mario will want to show the world his talent. Not to mention trying to show Mourinho how good he is.

In My opinion Madrid is a game we can lose, beat Dortmund at home, we have to beat Ajax home and away, then we'll be heading out to Dortmund with 9 points, a draw could put them out.

Play Real at home when they have already qualified, and beat their reserves, just like Bayern last year.

Sergio is best being available for the Premiership, in the Prem he is outstanding where Mario is...well insert your own opinions.

I could only see Mourinho sending Pepe & Ramos out to wind him up. El classicos have shown they're pretty good at it. I'd much prefer Tevez in a 4-5-1 if Aguero doesn't recover, which looks likely. I agree though that the Bernabeu game is way off being the most important for us in the group.

Can't wait though. Fucking bring it

Not seen any mention of giving Dzeko a shot. Not suggesting we play solely for set pieces but wouldn't object to playing Edin, and then bring Balotelli on as the game progresses. With Tevez playing in behind either striker.

Hes back in training people!

Sergio%20enjoying%20his%20run%20with%20his%20physio.ashx

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2012/September/Sergio-back-in-training

Gonna be a difficult game regardless, for me the first time we've played a team unquestionably better than us in about 2 years, so will be interesting to see how Mancini sets up.

Heard a lot of journalists say the we should start Mario because he rises to the occasion argument, but personally I'm cool with never starting Mario again because he destroys my nerves. Personally I think we should have taken PSG's 40 million for him, but I think he actually plays better when he's not the main man, as when he is (outside of the Italy/Germany match) his arrogance destroys his game.

I think Aguero will play 25 minutes against Stoke and then start against Real but probably won't play the full 90. I'm fine with Tevez on his own and a packed midfield. Think we have a shot, but should also keep our heads if we lose.

Give him a run out at stoke.last 30
take it from there.

dzeko is looking good. he is hitting some form.
dont think real are setup for a threat like him
could be the cat among the pidgeons

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.