Will SWP have to move...........

no id have him starting still, he understands us 100% every game and this rubs off on others. One of the only players who can run at and beat players as well as his ability to track back. How many times did he get Richards out of mess as Micah trots back. Really hope Micahs bk on form this yr. But I definitely think we should have the spine of the team as Nedum, Ireland, SWP, poss Micah/Dunney.

Given

Richards/Zab Onouha Kompany Bridge (although Id go all out for arsenals Gibbs)

SWP Ireland Barry Robbie

Adebayor Tevez

Subs Taylor, Richards/Zab/Dunney, DeJong, Petrov, Elano, Boji, RSC

Thoughts pls

Our bench next year could look like this!

Taylor
Dunne
Richards
SWP
Elano
Bellamy
RSC

Actually the ways its shaping up I cant see a spot for Dunne or Elano even on the bench as crazy as it sounds. We are clearly looking to bring in Adabayor + 2 very good centre halfs.

That being the case Nedum will be on the bench. Also we have Petrov who is left footed and very useful to have in the squad. As much as I would like to keep them you cant keep experience internationals if they cant even get on the bench.

Be very very surprised if Elano, Dunne and Bonjinov are still at the club come the start of the season. We are all assuming that Benjai and Evans will also be sold obviously.

As for SWP he will be a squad player, might start subjet to injuries but Tevez can play on the right as well.....

its key that we get at least one top quality centre half. Even if dunnie played every game he was available for, you've got to factor in all the suspensions that come with the premier league's most sent off player!

I'm a cynical sod at the best of times, but I'm starting to believe that, if we get terry and/or lescott, we could really do some damage next year. Pretty scary!

alera said:
Our bench next year could look like this!

Taylor
Dunne
Richards
SWP
Elano
Bellamy
RSC

Actually the ways its shaping up I cant see a spot for Dunne or Elano even on the bench as crazy as it sounds. We are clearly looking to bring in Adabayor + 2 very good centre halfs.

That being the case Nedum will be on the bench. Also we have Petrov who is left footed and very useful to have in the squad. As much as I would like to keep them you cant keep experience internationals if they cant even get on the bench.

Be very very surprised if Elano, Dunne and Bonjinov are still at the club come the start of the season. We are all assuming that Benjai and Evans will also be sold obviously.

As for SWP he will be a squad player, might start subjet to injuries but Tevez can play on the right as well.....

Elano surely has a part to play,

I'd play him as an attacking full-back in the same way that G.Johnson plays

Clearly you couldn't do that against the long ball merchants who'd exploit his lack of height, but it would work in a lot of games. he's got great energy, and tackling ability so I think this would play to his strengths. I like him in midfield as well

We've got a squad big enough to comfortably handle Europe now. Such a shame we aren't in it. But on the other hand we have an absolute focus for the coming year.

wow wow wow !!!!!

no chance m8 ive had him on the back of my shirt since he left and then wen he came back i bloody got Jo before he came didnt I but no chance hes reserved his spot on my new shirt!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.