Will Tevez be our main man?

New_Beat said:
The_Mo said:
Silva--Tevez--Aguero
--------Dzeko-----------
With Tevez playing the 'Rooney' role.

This. I think this could work incredibly well tbh

As we now have to win every game this must be the way forward with Yaya and Barry or DJ behind.

New_Beat said:
The_Mo said:
Silva--Tevez--Aguero
--------Dzeko-----------

This. I think this could work incredibly well tbh

Noooooo

Aguero or Tevez striker and the other one plays behind him

Use Tevez like the rags use Rooney

Since Tevez can't help but drop deep (even as a lone striker), having him behind Dzeko/Mario would definitely be the best option.

The_Mo said:
Silva--Tevez--Aguero
--------Dzeko-----------

I think this line-up would crowd Edin. He needs a style of attack which these players would not provide.

Depends which Tevez we get back...

If we get the lazy tevez that doesn't care and doesn't want to be there then no, he wont be our main man.

If we get the old Tevez who gave 100% every game, worked harder than any player on the pitch and was easily one of the best strikers in the world then yes, he'll be a huge player for us.

20sbc07 said:
Depends which Tevez we get back...

If we get the lazy tevez that doesn't care and doesn't want to be there then no, he wont be our main man.

If we get the old Tevez who gave 100% every game, worked harder than any player on the pitch and was easily one of the best strikers in the world then yes, he'll be a huge player for us.

I think that he'll be playing to win the attention of his next employer, which means 100% effort to get the best deal for himself. Wouldn't you?

remoh said:
paul.manc said:
Depends on his form really.
Keep hearing, he is not fit yet, but how long is it really gonna take?

Think he will be really vital, he has the ability to grab a game by the scruff of the neck and score goals from nothing. I personally think he will be better than we have seen him, as he will have more service from the likes of Aguero and Nasri than he did last season.

And he didn't do too badly last season, did he? - or the season before.
Didn't score in open play from February to May, started getting fat, performances and effort started to dip. The guy is a **** and has something up his sleeve to fuck us up again, mark my words!

Tevez is perfect for just behind the striker providing he's not in "win it on my own" mode.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.