Will the FA ban mascherano??

Re: **Top 4 Get away with everything Part 43**

And who is the Referee...... Alan Wiley, Bacon Face's new best mate!

Let's see if Sky make a big issue out of it like they did with Adebayor. Mascherano was trying to show after the event that he was spinning away, but the replay clearly shows he wasn't...... it has to be a 3 match ban!

lmao just seen some fit girl (leeds supporter) clapping in the crowd when glen johnson was coming on and her boyfriend told her to stop , made me laugh

He will look like a buffoon if he says he saw that and it didn't warrant even a yellow card.

neil jung said:
He will look like a buffoon if he says he saw that and it didn't warrant even a yellow card.

Which willmake him look worse....?

"I saw it and didnt think it warranted a booking"

or

"I didnt see anything wrong" standing less than 8m away with an uninterrupted view looking straight at the challenge/incident.

Either way he will look like what he is... a prick! Doubt the FA will take any action against him or Mascherano.

when asked about mascherano the goaty spaniard just said there was a lot of bad tackles in the game? f-----g unbeleivable?

scorer said:
neil jung said:

Which willmake him look worse....?

"I saw it and didnt think it warranted a booking"

or

"I didnt see anything wrong" standing less than 8m away with an uninterrupted view looking straight at the challenge/incident.

Either way he will look like what he is... a prick! Doubt the FA will take any action against him or Mascherano.
The first is far less defensible IMO. He might have been looking at the throw-in.

I'm pretty confident the FA will ask him to take a look at it (ahem).

They'll surely ask the ref to look at it from different angles same as Ade?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.