Will the real Tolmie please stand up ?

There are posters on here who are a valuable source of information and insight but Tolmie unrivalled as a source of info "from the horse's mouth" and nearly every day I "search" to see what he has posted and I always read it with interest. Personally, I wish he'd post much more often on here. So, thanks Tolmie, for keeping the City flag flying during the rabid attacks on England's greatest and most successful club.

Great guy Scott I knew who he was years ago that’s why I get amused when posters suggest he guesses ha.

I only know him through social media but I worked out who he is some years ago (thanks to someone who is a football journo for one of the nationals).

Now people can hopefully understand why his info is worth taking seriously. What people do need to remember is that you can get some great intel about what might happen (regarding transfers etc.) but it doesn’t mean it will.

The **** has gaslit Blues for the best part of a decade and he should be banned for life in my opinion.

I got a fuck load of grief for daring to question him, his followers piled in on me big time because i stated he was wrong, i was right btw and City didnt sign a centre forward because my source told me after having lunch with Pep in Barcelona he wanted to play Foden as a false 9 ......remember that we won the league whilst waiting for Haaland.

A handful of people on here know who my source is but i will never state his name in an open forum because he is a mate.

I still remember him encouraging blues on here to bet on Pogba coming to City because he 'knew' Mino Raiola. I think he's a Walter Mitty myself, never seen him predict anything that couldn't be guessed.

I still remember him encouraging blues on here to bet on Pogba coming to City because he 'knew' Mino Raiola. I think he's a Walter Mitty myself, never seen him predict anything that couldn't be guessed.
He’s not really in the business of prediction, more like reflecting thinking inside the club and amongst his contacts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.