Will the real Tolmie please stand up ?

FWIW, i've always found Tolmie's contributions to be peak Bluemoon.
Creating discussion and interest, but not from a place of pie-in-the-sky assumption, but of genuine background info contributed via connected sources.

The fun comes from debating whether what Tolmie was told by those sources was accurate. I've never doubted what he's shared was from a genuine intent, though. Certainly made the place more lively around transfer time, not to mention the tidbits he's shared around the charges. He's had his detractors, i'm not one of them.

The **** has gaslit Blues for the best part of a decade and he should be banned for life in my opinion.

I got a fuck load of grief for daring to question him, his followers piled in on me big time because i stated he was wrong, i was right btw and City didnt sign a centre forward because my source told me after having lunch with Pep in Barcelona he wanted to play Foden as a false 9 ......remember that we won the league whilst waiting for Haaland.

A handful of people on here know who my source is but i will never state his name in an open forum because he is a mate.

If you watch carefully, Scott pops in and out of the video.

You gave me some great advice on here when I was struggling looking after my elderly Dad and also over my anxiety that was exacerbated by the Russian invasion of Ukraine when I couldn't cope, thinking a full blown conflict was on the horizon. I was drinking too much to mask the anxiety, you advised me to not use it as a crutch, had an effect on me and I've controlled since.

I think you also had a bit of a struggle when Covid came along but brilliant to see where you're are in your life currently.

Attached is a post we shared just over 2 years ago, appreciated and respect ax always.

Attachments

• IMG_6834.png
    IMG_6834.png
    207.2 KB · Views: 184

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.