Will the real Tolmie please stand up ?

Great guy Scott I knew who he was years ago that’s why I get amused when posters suggest he guesses ha.
I quite enjoyed the anonymity that surrounds him. Made it a bit more intriguing to me wondering who he was but I always trusted his intent.
There’s no way he would have been allowed to post how he did over the years without his credentials being known to Ric.

Which is why I have very little time for the cunts who constantly got on his back.

I hope they feel very silly now but doubt it as that type of character rarely show any self reflection or admission to being wrong.

@tolmie's hairdoo come tell us about Bert Trautman got to be a wind up
I know Bert had a child out of wedlock and Bert and the mother were only reconciled many years later. Tolmie may be the son of that child. Please tell us the story, Scott.
PS Great post, btw. Your info has always had the ring of truth about it.

Last edited:
Crikey that is quite a background story, fascinating, considering you have only just turned 50 you have packed a fair bit in! No idea who the person you have bounced on the trampoline with with the Bert Trautmann bit sounds intriguing.
Good luck with the career change anyway but keep up with the City info please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.