Will the real Tolmie please stand up ?

I've wondered for years who Tolm is, knowing only his first name began with an S! I tried googling all kinds of local journos and failed my apprenticeship to be a Sherlock Holmes....!!
I shall continue to refer to Scott as Tolm and look forward to his intriguing - and usually correct ITKs.x

Great guy Scott I knew who he was years ago that’s why I get amused when posters suggest he guesses ha.

Me and Scott had a chat a few years back where he told me about himself (and how he lived right near where I grew up). His credentials are one of the reasons why I've vehemently defended his legitimacy for many years as has Ric in the transfer forum without exposing his identity. The bigger reason why though, is that he's not just a well respected person in the Manchester scene but he's also a good man. I'm happy that he has told his story and applaud the bravery in doing so. To say that he knows where all the bodies are buried might be understating it, he's someone who has wide ranging contacts from old City but also new City.

Probably reduces his chances of getting much more inside info now that he has outed himself as actively sharing everything he is told across multiple social media outlets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.