Will this challenge make Pep stay longer

this summer will be a big big test for city and pep and we have big money to burn, and even close to £400 million if we are really going to talk the talk and play with the big boys of europe, the flesh of this squad is down to bare bone and is starting to rot ? we need 5 world class signings 2 center backs and another striker and cover

we have KDB build a team around him, bring foden in full time and then we have laporte, B.silva, sterling, aguero, ederson, walker, mendy, mahrez, sane, rodri, add quality and cover and this squad would be out of this world again, but for me we got to get somebody like mbappe a marque player somebody that is going to get people talking, even if its cost £200million i don't care manchester city and pep needs the best striker out there go and get him
A bit of an overeaction there

Didn’t know where to post this without starting a new thread so said I’d throw it in here (feel free to move mods)

chatting with a few mates here in the pub, would you take Liverpool winning the league & Champions League but NOT hitting 100 points & City winning the 2 domestic cups if it was offered to you now?
If they win the league AND the Champions league... I am leaving the uk for a few years!!!

A bit of an overeaction there

if we want to challenged on all fronts next season then it simple, look there is not room to carry anybody anymore or keep asking players to cover a role they don't normally play, delph zinchenko fernandinho all have played in a role they are not uses to and for big parts of the season as well, pep will want a full squad next season and players to come in and slot right in to the system knowing its there role in the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.