Will this feeling ever be equalled or topped?

Johnsonontheleft

I can't imagine how football could ever get any better than this, beating United to the title for the first time in my lifetime in the last minute of injury time. However I thought the semi final last year would never be topped, and it has.

Will everything else simply pale in comparison to this? Is this the very pinnacle of our lives as football fans?

i was hungover 2 fucked the entire game, but watching it back on tv i think its just the best moment, i mean when nasri accidently let it go out, it must of seemed like...no....not happening....

pitch invasion was inspired

I think we will see many great moments. But this moment was reserved for someone with a history like city's, it was needed as medicine to heal the wounds of the past. It had to be that way. It had to.

Will never be topped, there will be great moments but nothing is going to match the pure emotion of that... unless we have another 40 year drought and win it again.

Said to my Dad on the day "It will never ever feel better than this, no other cup no other league win will ever feel as good as this"
Then i had a cry and a hug with him

I don't think we'll ever get the same feeling we got as Aguero smashed the ball home again. We'd been so low to suddenly be so high. Something similar would have to happen in a Champions League final or again on the last day of the season but given how long we'd waited for this one, no, I don't think it can ever be topped.

I can't stop watching the last 5 minutes of the match, I could literally sit here and watch it all summer until the start of next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.