Will this feeling ever be equalled or topped?

Kippaxgirl said:
When we win the European cup it will be a better feeling

No way! Were you inside the ground? That was the most emotionally charged day of all time. It was fucking awesome, one minute we were dead and buried, the next we were champions. It was like passing fergiescum the trophy, then pulling it back as he reached out for it SYKE!

I don't even think a Champions League final win against the shite at Wembley with a last minute winner would come close to that.

44 years of hurt, when the shite have dominated for the last 20 years and rubbed it right in our faces. Memories of Notts County away in the 3rd division still fresh in the memory. We have the best home record in Europe, yet are 2-1 down against the team with the worst away record in the league. With 3 of our ex players. Our ex manager. Who was a rag legend.

After we'd clawed back 8 points in 6 games and seemingly blown it. To then get a winner in the 94th minute. It was win or bust, no extra time and penalties if you draw, it was do or die. And Aguerrrrrrooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I was at the game, and I can honestly say for about 15 minutes after he scored I didn't know if I was dreaming, alive, dead, tripping or just insane, it was the most surreal 15 minutes of my life. And personally, after what I've been through with this club I don't see a way it would be possible for that moment to be topped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.