Will this feeling ever be equalled or topped?

maybe they should have waited 1 or 2 years before they made theat Blue Moon Rising. It would have seemed a little far fetched if you watched that at the cinema though, you wouldn't believe it if you hadn't already seen it happen in the flesh. Pure Hollywood!

It will never be topped cos it was the first one, from nw on it will always be referred to. Even if we are down in the champions league final we will say things like "it's qpr all over again"

1-0 down to the rags in stoppage time in the champs league final, then bagging 2, thats the only possible thing i can think of

colourmeblue said:
we thought it couldnt be topped after 1999...

Moments like that and this are very far and few between.

So i don`t think a day when the nation of non rags who stood together all over the world going through exactly same reaction as i did and my father and son at the game will be surpassed but i could be wrong

foreverablue18 said:
Nothing will ever top the emotion and elation of Saturday! Most incredible day of my life aswell as many other blues!

Why, what happened on Saturday?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.