Will tomorrow be an anti-climax?

I think it will be all just about over, then Garry Cook says "Oh just one more thing", followed by Eto'o popping up from under the table. Then a live link to Neil McNab's gaff for "eating my words, and my poo".

It won't be an anti-climax for me because I haven't got myself worked up in to a frenzy unlike some sad saps on here :-)

Bazzmand Show said:
Happy Feet said:
If no Tevez, Eto or Lescott, just a new web site ( whopee) or will it bring all our wishes???

Eto'o will be hiding in the crowd dressed as a member of the press then slowly unveil himself.
That might not be to far from the truth lol.

Cheesy said:
It won't be an anti-climax for me because I haven't got myself worked up in to a frenzy unlike some sad saps on here :-)

for god sake some reality at last mate lol

i cant understand why everyone is going mad for a player who says he wants to play somewhere else.

fook him its his loss.

Tevez is the player we have been waiting for now for what seems a lifetime , the Eto'o thing has diverted our attention but nevertheless the signing of Tevez is a significant one and it needs completing asap .

Cheesy said:
Post of the day! Like you, I'm not expecting any 'new' signings to be announced tomorrow. Tevez is looking like next week, Lescott is a case of who knows and Eto'o probably won't be coming. For those contemplating mass hysteria tomorrow, two things.
1. The season doesn't start for another 46 (count 'em!) days.
The transfer window doesn't close for another 62 (63?) days.
As our scouse friends might say;
ny8t94.gif

Somebody just pluked the 1st of july out of the air and thought its the start of the brave new world at City. It's ongoing.

Eto'o will be hiding in the crowd dressed as a member of the press then slowly unveil himself.[/quote]

Haa. That would be fantastic ;)

Eto'o will be hiding in the crowd dressed as a member of the press then slowly unveil himself

Haa.That would be fantastic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.