Will tomorrow be an anti-climax?

It would be brilliant if tevez signed tomorrow, what a fuckin player world class.still can't believe were gettin tevez.

I hope it is an anti-climax tomorrow and they just show off Santa Cruz, and then the next day Tevez, then Lescott, then Eto', one each day for added excitement haha

squirtyflower said:
Neil McNab said:
What an ungrateful bunch of sods on here!
Newcastle have Mike Ashley who has their new kit made out of orange and yellow stripes that he got from an old deck chair factory just to save a few quid. We have the Arabs who've ploughed hundreds of millions into the club, spent thousands re-vamping the website, bought a £15m player and are trying for more and you lot moan like a bunch of Spurs fans!
Some are indeed. I wonder if the anti-climax will be as great as the away day in Stoke 98?

Hopefully they will leave the press conference without getting bombarded with fecking bricks though!!

BlueMoon93 said:
FRAN THE ARAB said:
It would be brilliant if tevez signed tomorrow, what a fuckin player world class.still can't believe were gettin tevez.

Don't count your chickens. I don't wanna be negative but I reckon we'll miss out on both him and Eto'o.

This

BlueMoon93 said:
FRAN THE ARAB said:

Don't count your chickens. I don't wanna be negative but I reckon we'll miss out on both him and Eto'o.
done and dusted mate with tevez.couldn't give a shit about eto'o(greedy twat)

FRAN THE ARAB said:
BlueMoon93 said:
FRAN THE ARAB said:

done and dusted mate with tevez.couldn't give a shit about eto'o(greedy twat)
tevez is complete.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.