Will we be the new passing side?

SambaStyle

61% of possession at WHL. Will we be the new Arsenal? Looked great on the ball at times with Yaya bossing the ball in the middle and smart players like Silva.

I hope so. Silva just looks very silky on the ball doesn't he, effortless.

I hope the days of lumping it from back to front are long gone.

SambaStyle said:
61% of possession at WHL. Will we be the new Arsenal? Looked great on the ball at times with Yaya bossing the ball in the middle and smart players like Silva.
Need to see some end product to the possession

Marvin said:
SambaStyle said:

Agreed. It's no good keeping the ball if you don't create any chances.

Marvin said:
SambaStyle said:
Agreed. Anyone else get the feeling we was never going to score in that match even if went on for hours.

Marvin said:
SambaStyle said:

Walk before we run n' all that. :)

Possession is all well & good........ If you have a lethal attack.

Yesterday you're attacking weapons were SWP, Tevez & Silva.

Tevez there is the only one who is a real goal threat, Silva is a good player for possession, SWP, should be sold.

If you have Yaya, Silva & Milner in midfield you'd be straight with Adébayor, Balotelli & Tevez up top, there you have possession, goals, grit, & intensity.

The way I see it, it's pretty simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.