Will we be the new passing side?

It's been said already, but scoring was going to be an impossibility yesterday. It wound me up the amount of times we got within striking distance of Spuds only to find not ONE of our players were in their penalty area!!!

In the 2nd half, we had a lot of possession but no cutting edge. On the plus side, after watching The Dippers v Arse today, I dont think anyone apart from ManUre & Chavski could have done any better against Spuds the way they played in the 1st half.

Considering we are in transition and Spuds have spent Millions and have a settled side, all things considered, yesterday's result was a point gained rather than 2 lost. Twitcher was the one who looked pissed at the final whistle, whilst I think Mancio was just pissed because we allowed ourselves to be overun early on.

Now the dust has settled, it was a good point......

Need defenders who are comfortable with the ball at their feet and build it from the back, bit like those first few months under Sven, that was the best football ive ever seen us play.

de niro said:
ballotelli will help the cause immensly. at least with a passing game when we create he will be there to bag a goal.

Good to see you yesterday big man, Peely got evicted out of the ground after a whole 10 minutes.

The answer is yes, and I think with the options of Ballotelli and Ade up front, we will be one hell of a team. Certainly the best City squad I have ever seen.

Its about knowing when to play the possession game, getting a goal is the most important thing and then keep possession to get them knackered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.