will we become arsenal

yozzer

if we started the season without a english player in the team ,which is quite possible. we have become arsenal ,,, i dont care but we will be called for this lol........................
...........................................given...........................................................
boeteng...........................toure...................kompany.........kolorov................
...............................ndj...........................yaya......................................
................................................silva......................................................
.........................tevez..........................................robinho....................
...............................................adey....................................................
subs. maybe a few english

...........................................hart...........................................................
boeteng...........................toure...................kompany.........kolorov................
...............................ndj...........................yaya......................................
................................................silva......................................................
.........................tevez..........................................aj....................
...............................................adey....................................................

It is possible but im sure aj will continue to start and improve and if reports are true than Hart is the new number 1 and dont look like Bridge replacement is in plus a few youngsters coming through

And Ireland isnt english anyway, lol

It would be a shane if Johnson stoped getting played i really enjoyed watching him last season and think he is only going to keep getting better and better.

Happened under Keegan but it will be a sad day and something I'm dreading, been giving Arse fans shit for years - prostituting ourselves for glory....... I know I'll be in the minority behind the blind faith brigade but we need a core of homegrown talent come what may AJ Hart Lescott need to be regulars & I'm sure they will...... with rules coming in we need the homegrown/academy lads

Personally, I've never understood the obsession with having English players. Mancunian? Yes. But simply English? Nah.

Unless they have been a lifelong City fan, why would someone from Hampshire have any more of a connection with our club than someone from Outer Mongolia?

I couldn't give a shit where they are from as long as they are willing to give their all for the cause. The likes of Nigel De Jong and Vincent Kompany cares a hell of a lot more about our club than c*nts like Danny Mills and McPointalot ever did.

Dubai Blue said:
Personally, I've never understood the obsession with having English players. Mancunian? Yes. But simply English? Nah.

Unless they have been a lifelong City fan, why would someone from Hampshire have any more of a connection with our club than someone from Outer Mongolia?

I couldn't give a shit where they are from as long as they are willing to give their all for the cause. The likes of Nigel De Jong and Vincent Kompany cares a hell of a lot more about our club than c*nts like Danny Mills and McPointalot ever did.

Its the same everywhere always is, Italian team want Italians, Spanish team want Spanish players etc etc and always the better if they from you youth team. In some way it like jobs for the lads

Im always happy when i see we got some English lads in the team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.