Will we hit 10+?

Not realistic at all, possible in theory obviously but unrealistic, even City take their foot off the gas when 4 or 5
up, let alone 9 or 10... Wonder what odds you would get though, I’d have a tenner on it at 100-1 :-)

Taking the gas off doesn't work when you've got as much competition in the squad as we do.

See Germany 7-1 Brazil. At 4-0 the Germans decide to not score any, and then Andre Schurrle, fighting for his chance to start in a world cup final, comes on and immediately says "Fuck that" and scores 2 more.

If we're bringing 3 of Sané, Mahrez, Sterling, Jesus, Bernardo, Foden, Aguero or Silva off the bench, they aint gonna just walk around for 25 minutes because we're 4-0 up. They are going to be desperate to be the ones starting next time.

Pep's never hit 10 before, but his teams have hit plenty of 7's, 8's and a 9. On the right day any of those could have been 10, and it could happen again.

Taking the gas off doesn't work when you've got as much competition in the squad as we do.

See Germany 7-1 Brazil. At 4-0 the Germans decide to not score any, and then Andre Schurrle, fighting for his chance to start in a world cup final, comes on and immediately says "Fuck that" and scores 2 more.

If we're bringing 3 of Sané, Mahrez, Sterling, Jesus, Bernardo, Foden, Aguero or Silva off the bench, they aint gonna just walk around for 25 minutes because we're 4-0 up. They are going to be desperate to be the ones starting next time.

Pep's never hit 10 before, but his teams have hit plenty of 7's, 8's and a 9. On the right day any of those could have been 10, and it could happen again.
I don’t agree at all but if it does happen and I hope it does, I hope it’s Cardiff we nail....!

It would truly be a thing of beauty. However; if you offered me a flukey 1-0 win courtesy of a jammy last minute OG off Sterlings Arse, right now, I'd rip your arms out of their sockets.

me too Jimbo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.