Will we hit 10+?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by 2sheikhs, 9 Aug 2018.

1. The Black Shed

The Black Shed

Stoke should consider themselves lucky it was only 7 last season. So yeah, it's possible I think.

2. King KdB of Belgium

King KdB of Belgium

After last season, and us breaking all records one by one. I can't see us any other team going to break the 100pts barrier very soon. Would love us to do it against Liverpool, but the way they have strengthened their team I can't see that happening. Maybe against a team that just avoided relegation last term maybe possibly.

3. David 'El Mago' Silva

David 'El Mago' Silva

Bearing in mind Sergio has scored five in a single game and the amount of chances we create, of course we can. However, I think we are the kind of team who would show mercy on the opposition if we are 7-0 up so no.

4. Henkeman

Henkeman

It's always a freak result if a team scores ten. So it's unlikely, and means that everything really has to go in. But we've been saying for an awful lot of years that City will give someone an almighty hiding beyond six or seven, and they haven't done so yet.

5. CityInWashingtonState

CityInWashingtonState

Team supported:
    Manchester City is my team - until I fucking die.
    Anything's possible - but unless goal difference seems to be very important - I highly doubt it. After 3 or so up, we'll bring on substitutes and the players who aren't substituted will begin to play conservatively, trying to avoid injury at all costs and wasting time whenever possible to bring the game to a successful conclusion.

6. malg

malg

Not for me. Now, if it was the Rags I may reconsider.

7. BlueMoonRisin'

BlueMoonRisin'

I would like it to happen, especially as i had to miss watching the 10-1 Hudders game.

8. MarsLlama

MarsLlama

I'd be very surprised. It almost never happens for a reason.

9. ancoats

ancoats

it was my first pick when looking for a new bet on skybet and the 100 goals last season give away at 33/1, but could not find anything like that and i really do fancy it, and a double figure is well and truly on the cards this season for manchester city, so a little side bet every time we play like £5 on city to score 10 or spread betting from 6 or more goals would be a good bet and even a must over the season

10. 2sheikhs

2sheikhs

nearly.....