Will we hit the ground running next season?

BLUEMATT23 said:
YES Of course

Newcastle WIN
Cardiff WIN
Hull WIN
Stoke WIN
Rags WIN
Villa WIN
Everton WIN
West Ham WIN
Chelsea WIN
Norwich WIN

10 Games 10 WINS, Everybody Happy??

If we win the first ten games I will make love to a goat

colster said:
01Bluefan said:
Two more signings {CF & CB} then we go full throttle.

i second that would love too see Suarez, and Thiago Silva.

Suarez? maybe, if he wasn't getting himself suspended at least 8 matches a season. He's a **** and we don't need him.

Mr. Aguia said:
The Man With The Stick said:
I read somethin a while back which suggested Pellegrinis teams can be a bit functional until his style of play clicks with the team.
Bit of patience needed maybe but sooner or later we're gonna see our lads play some crackin footy.
Depends on a good pre-season aswell though i guess?
Most of our players have had a brake unlike last year so they should be fresher than last year.
How many of our first team players didn't have a break last season? Aguero, Tevez/Dzeko, Clichy, Kompany, Nastasic, Zabaleta and Yaya all had nothing to do last summer. Only Hart, Barry, Silva and Nasri played a part at the Euros.

will need to put our chances away, our goals to shots ratio last season was our downfall

We couldn't have a better opening game, providing we start well. All the Geordies are desperate for the opportunity to lay into Kinnear so if we can take the lead I the first 10 minutes the whole stadium's going to right behind us.

If he can get Villareal and Malaga to do so well in the CL, imagine what he'll do with the array of talent we have.

I expect us to come out like men possessed and I expect us to win the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.