Will we pull one out of the hat?

Mayor West

we have been linked with shay given and roque santa cruz but who thinks we will sign one or even two completely out of the blue like we did with Vincent Kompany and Robinho? i love it when that happens. if we sign given or RSC ill be pleased but ill be like 'well i knew we signing them anyway!'

I have a sneaky feeling we will have a big suprise up our sleeve in final 5 days of transfer window

CITYROBBO said:
I have a sneaky feeling we will have a big suprise up our sleeve in final 5 days of transfer window

I said the same thing to my dad when leaving the match last night, I can just see it happening. I think we have filled 3 out of 4 weaker positions so far, I think if Given comes then that is 4/4 - Nothing against Joe Hart, but I think we require some experience to sure up the back 4, especially on set pieces.

First post, so go easy on me :)

Batley Blue said:
CITYROBBO said:

I said the same thing to my dad when leaving the match last night, I can just see it happening. I think we have filled 3 out of 4 weaker positions so far, I think if Given comes then that is 4/4 - Nothing against Joe Hart, but I think we require some experience to sure up the back 4, especially on set pieces.

welcome blue. :)

Batley Blue said:
CITYROBBO said:

Agreed. Don't see much point on buying players just to expand the 1st team squad. the only weakness I can see is cover for Hart, or a replacement

Put the cheque book away, otherwise we'll become a circus and lose talented players like Sturridge and Onouha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.