Will we qualify from our group

greasedupdeafguy said:
Just been looking through the champions league groups from the past 2 years and it seems that 10 points will be enough to qualify.

Munich (a) - 0
Villarreal (h) - 3
Villarreal (a) - 1
Napoli (a) - 3
Munich (h) - 3

Thats my predictions, that will give us 9 points will that be enough ?
FIXED.

if we get 3rd place we'd have to play 8 Europa games to get to the final.

I'd rather us go to Munich than Bucharest for a final in May!

we can win this group but we can also easily come last. Each team is top qaulity, probably the hardest group for many a year. I think every game will be tight and won/lost on abit of luck/abit of skill/referee decision etc.

Plenty of twists and turns to come im sure in this group.

BUT
At least its a proper European group, unlike most other groups who you can say now who will qaulify for the knockout stages. How many of you have lost interest in the CL group stages in the last 6 years or so. Much rather have a proper group like ours

winning in Munich isn't impossible. Formidable, yes, but they lost at home already this season and a few times last season.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Just been looking through the champions league groups from the past 2 years and it seems that 10 points will be enough to qualify.

Munich (a) - 0
Villarreal (h) - 3
Villarreal (a) - 3
Napoli (a) - 1
Munich (h) - 1

Thats my predictions, that will give us 9 points will that be enough ?

What was your prediction on last nights match prior to the game?

Mazzarri says "treat the next game like a final". Bayern is next, that's a final that MUST be won. I expect us to win our next at home as we have revenge against the submarine on our minds. >:)

I'm hoping the blues go through.

If we finished 3rd, I wonder how we'd approach the Europa League? We'd bypass the grueling group stage and go straight into the first knockout stage. Would we go for it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.