Will we qualify from our group

LoveCity said:
If we finished 3rd, I wonder how we'd approach the Europa League? We'd bypass the grueling group stage and go straight into the first knockout stage. Would we go for it?
Hell yes we'd go for it! Why not? There's an empty cubboard yearning for more silverware!

The number of points required depends on how competitive the group stays.

If one club, say Villareal, becomes detatched with the others taking 5 or 6 points off of them, then it will require a lot of points to secure 2nd place.

But if all 4 clubs stay in contention taking points off of each other in turn, and a lot of drawn games, then it could end up with all 4 clubs grouped together on 8 or 9 points.

prairiemoon said:
LoveCity said:
If we finished 3rd, I wonder how we'd approach the Europa League? We'd bypass the grueling group stage and go straight into the first knockout stage. Would we go for it?
Hell yes we'd go for it! Why not? There's an empty cubboard yearning for more silverware!

the ''cubboard'' is not fucking empty

and learn to spell you rag

AdamoTheGreat said:
am I the only one who thinks we can beat Bayern?
Actually we can beat them there.

IMO, the first game was the toughest as Napoli came on to park the bus and play the counter-attack; and they are great at that... The coming games will be alot easier with teams that will offer far more spaces for Silva Aguero Nasri and Dzeko (Plus AJ and Tevez coming on).

We have the squad to win the group and we must go for it !!

No idea, im choosing to enjoy the matches as they come as opposed to guessing games.

People who do this remind me of dumbass tourists, So busy with their head in a sight seeing map they never stop to enjoy any of it either way.

Balti said:
prairiemoon said:
LoveCity said:

the ''cubboard'' is not fucking empty

and learn to spell you rag
OOOH big man with the kneejerk reaction.

Last night was,in my opinion, a range finder. First Euro game in 40 years and it was always going to be difficult. The game in Europe is completely different to our domestic one so not being beaten was a priority. We did well, teams will not roll over and we will not be so cavalier next time.
Onwards Blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.