Will We See A Mass Exodus To Fulham?

sam221985 said:
Hughes didn't sign Jo, never rated him, let him go on loan twice and was deeply unimpressed with his attitude. I think we can rule him out.

RSC is a big possibility but do Fulham have the £8m+ it would cost?

He might come in for Stevie, Onouha or Richards (although I don't know how he felt about his commitment and lifestyle off pitch) too. All possibilities but then Fulham aren't the most loaded club in the world.

True, he didn't buy Jo, but he also didn't give Richards a lot of games either, so for two reasons I can't see him going, along with the third that we won't want to lose versatile defensive cover. I think we'll only let Ireland leave if w bring in a replacement beforehand, which is looking increasingly unlikely.

Hughes won't be back for Stevie I, played him out of position for whole season, Stevie gave an interview trashing Hughes after he had left, blaming him for his loss of confidence and dip in form. No love lost there I think.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall for the negotiations.

"We'll give you 4m each for for Santa Cruz and Bellamy."

"But they are worth at least 17m and 12m respectively!"

"Nonsense. Who told you that?"

"You did"

Awkward silence, shuffling of feet, polite cough or two.

"Now you know why we sacked you"

How long has good old cRocky got left on his contract? 2-3 years?

It will be like N'Gog at liverpool, why should he move to be paid less than he is now? If its for playing time then he needs to get out of the medical wing first.

Ireland played his good season under Hughes.

He complained about being out of position, but when Tevez went to Argentina he was able to establish his best position is on the bench, he can't have any excuse now.

The wages being paid are even more now with this summer's signings, it is neither managers fault.

He's got an apparent £20m to spend, it should be enough to get Bellers & Rocky. (not sure it would cover their Bupa though)

Corky said:
Can't blame Hughes for he transfer fees paid by the board.

Wages will ensure not many go.

No but you can blame him for getting the piss taken out of him by Allardyce and Moyes when he should have told them both to fuck off when they kept upping their prices

-- Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:38 pm --

Barry Cheese said:
Hughes won't be back for Stevie I, played him out of position for whole season, Stevie gave an interview trashing Hughes after he had left, blaming him for his loss of confidence and dip in form. No love lost there I think.

"You did"

LOL!!!<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:39 pm --<br /><br />
Barry Cheese said:

"You did"

LOL!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.